Tuesday, June 21, 2011

GCE-O 1A for english...:P

                As you all know,in spm,this is the best grade that you can get for your english paper..Well,at least during my time it was..Well....this is the story of how i got the grade for my GCE-0 1A.To tell you the truth,i too was suprised when the teacher told me i got 1A for my GCE-0.Well....i was suprised mostly because i didnt even know GCE-0 was..and secondly....i didnt  knew it existed until that very day...it was the day the spm results came out...so...like every kid my age at that time....i went to school to get my spm results....okay.....when i got it....i counted the As dat i got.....i only got 7 As...due to the fever i had during spm exams....sucks tho...i cudve gotten As 4 d sbject i took when i had a fever..but instead....i only got Bs....but i got A for my english...so...i went to see my english tcer at that tme,tcer Rahmawati,to thnk her of coz....:P.....i walkd up 2 her n said...tcer...loOk!...i got A for my english,.....den the tcer ask me 4 my results....n said...wow!u got 1A for ur GCE-0.....bla3.....but the part that i rmmbered so well was wht she said afterwards....she said.....if u were a gurl...i wudve hug u rte now....well...i thot....awww man!i wish i was a gurl.... :P....at dat tme...i knew that wht ive achieved meant so much to her....so....diz 1 is dedicated to u ...tcer rahmawati and all the teachers that hav tought me 4 the pass years....3 years of gettin the highest marks for english n 1A for GCE-O....its all thnx 2 u guys.....without u all...i wudnt even dream of dat results...so..thnk u...

3 comments: